2.4
Layout of Store

I just wanted to add my card to Samsung pay so i dont have to carry it. well Giant eagle does not allow that.

called giant eagle and they say i have to use their app. sorry Giant eagle. I'm not going to carry around 50 different loyalty cards nor am I going to download 50 different apps. this is so simple and you (giant eagle) made it so hard.

don't you guys ever take into account what the customer has to go through.

glad to say I have choices where I live. loss of one customer due to plain stupidity.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same, I don't carry any loyalty cards I can't save to Samsung Pay and I don't want to hassle with what the real price is without the card, so I go to one of the other 4 grocery stores in that area

My advantage card worked, they scanned my phone with their handheld scanner. But I couldn't use it to pay, said not recognized

Agreed - keeps telling me to activate via website.

Just click card not found and add manualy

vitaly.gurevich_36

Yes, this is stupid! The greed of GE lost a customer $200 week. There will be others...

Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #1330931

Going through the same issue - sucks for sure. I've been with it with Samsung Pay Support as well and I don't see what the big issue is.

Had Beep n Go app installed on all of my Samsung phones and loved it - even supported my Advantage Card with no issues. I sure wish Beep n Go were not being discontinued.