1671 Butler Plank Rd, Glenshaw, PA 15116, USA
2.2
Layout of Store

This is the second time I'm writing this because your web site deleted it all after I hit go look for the store!I am writing to report the poor service I constantly receive at the deli from the Chinese lady and other older lady.

They are terrible. I have had three occasions when they have given me the wrong meat, given me the wrong weight. I ordered honey turkey that was on sale 8.99. I asked for half lb it was $2.

It's was ham I didn't see till I got home. But I said to her it should be at least $4. The Chinese lady always rolls her eyes and shakes her head at me because I ask for hot cheese special cut and wrapped. Ticks her off.

She always finds something else to do when I'm next. She should be fired. I complained to the young manager and he could care less. He was upset because I was so upset.

I said if it continues, they'll hear about it back there. This is senior abuse. The other woman is just as bad. I asked if she heard me, she ignores me on purpose.

Where do you find the people? I know you don't care. You make so much money you could care less. The men are fine.

They do their job.those two woman and your young mgr should all be fired. The manager never offered anything for my troubles. I was home, had to go back get my money, then get the correct meat. He was terrible.

I'm going too shoo at kings.You people are the worst and most expensive store around.

Review about: Giant Eagle Deli Department.

I liked: I like the proximity of the store.

I didn't like: Manager and deli woman esp chinese lady.

Had an Experience with Giant Eagle?

Comments