Giant Eagle - Review about Chicken Sandwich from New York, New York

I also had already eaten the other half!!!!

Oh my I am soon very grossed out and sick to my stomach as I was sharing this sandwhich with my 19 month old baby.I would like for giant eagle to contact me at 724-420-1429 as I have saved the fly sandwhich

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Sandwich
Review category
Food Stores
review #602012

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Giant Eagle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2015 #958215 Montgomery, Alabama

Just tell them it is someone that wants you to join Nambla who approached you on myspace and pretended to be the same age as you.

0 0 Reply
King Alex

Mar 13, 2015 #958218 Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice reply, but NAMBLA members do not pretend to be teenaged boys. They are very clear that they are pedobears and find no shame in their sick fantasies. PS you quoted the wrong post by him. I think you intended to post the prank call post originally posted by flippette.

0 0 Reply

Mar 11, 2015 #956912 Charlotte, North Carolina

Give idiots access to the internet and they will show their stupidity to the world.
I don't know where to start.
Ok, so, I've worked retail for ten years. I hate to say, but innocent things like this happens. It happens!
Your super special, smart, unique baby has put worse things in her mouth than a sandwich that was not even touching the fly.
Second, that store isn't going to contact you. Wtf, this is a company board. No representatives are on this site! Just us. Lucky I don't feel like prank calling you. I have a job to get to.
Third, ***, throw that *** fly away! Wtf is wrong with you? You just have the fly in a cup in the fridge? The BEST you can do is to take this picture, go inside the store, QUIETLY speak to a manager, tell them what happened and probably get a new, nasty mayo sandwich. Get over yourselves.

1 0 Reply

Mar 03, 2015 #953705

Just making sure you understand that they will
NOT be contacting you. This is just where you share your frustrations with the public. Looks like an olive or something similar to me but I would suggest calling the customer service line and they can better assist you

7 0 Reply

Mar 02, 2015 #953004 Detroit, Michigan

They were trying to supplement your diet with more protein. Stop being a crybaby! Wah wah wah.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Giant Eagle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Giant Eagle.
Filing a new complaint about