Giant Eagle - Review about Chicken Sandwich from New York, New York
A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA!!!!
I also had already eaten the other half!!!!
Oh my I am soon very grossed out and sick to my stomach as I was sharing this sandwhich with my 19 month old baby.I would like for giant eagle to contact me at 724-420-1429 as I have saved the fly sandwhich
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."